A Cat of Tindalos

A Cat of Tindalos

Monday, August 6, 2018

Monster of the Week Playbook:The Operative

This is my second serious attempt at a new Monster-of-the-Week play book "The Operative" a former covert monster hunting operative burned by his Bureau for mysterious reasons and hoping for payback. I would very much like the Roadhouse to review and would love play test feedback. I can tell you the feedback on my Gumshoe and play testing was the reason the revised version will hopefully be in the rules expansion. Play testing is really key to playbooks. I'm willing to write a short mystery for the Roadhouse dedicated and inspired by the gaming group with the best play test report or some other reward as per their desire.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=109IuXQlPIkB04I4galcNbsDbcH_bMvIe






No comments:

Post a Comment