A Cat of Tindalos

A Cat of Tindalos

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

All Of Our Yesterdays

Whenever I need to chill out I beam up...

This time it was....STAR TREK (TOS): ALL OF OUR YESTERDAYS

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/All_Our_Yesterdays_(episode)

Kirk, Spock, and McCoy are trapped in a planet's distant pasts, where Spock finds "love" with an exiled woman.

"I heard the spirit talk to him. He answered...and did call it "Bones"!"

- Constable, relating Kirk calling out to McCoy

"Witch!! Witch!! They'll burn ya!"

- Mort, in her cell

"Captain's log, stardate 5943.9, subjective time. People of this time believe in witches, and witchcraft is what I've been accused of. Five witnesses heard McCoy's voice speak to me and thought it was an evil spirit. From what I know of witchcraft trials, I don't have much chance unless I can get to the prosecutor."









No comments:

Post a Comment