A Cat of Tindalos

A Cat of Tindalos

Monday, December 10, 2018

Stellarium of Vinteralf, Snow Elf Version

Despite my annual flu shot I'm down with a nasty bug presently.

I should be working on the cool new project my Sword breaker friends have agreed to publish but I can barely manage daytime TV and essential eldercare for Mom.

I did manage to go through a few files for a grand reorganization of my website next year sometime and I did find something like the latest Tower of Zenopus conversion I recently posted that might be of interest to Dungeon World fans.

This is my latest conversion of the Stellarium of Vinteralf in which I changed the Vinteralf (seal men) to "Snow Elves" and which I quite like. Sort of a arctic Hobbit with a Lonely Mountain Observatory quest!. Anyway, change the snow elves back to seal people if you prefer, but I did think of a few minor conversion tweaks which I hope helped play....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NJFIVH6dd-Uloz7E7TgRUyMntP_df0Az


No comments:

Post a Comment