A Cat of Tindalos

A Cat of Tindalos

Monday, May 14, 2018

May Update

This is going to be a light or nonexistent month in terms of material for my favorite PbtA RPG systems. One of my day jobs is eldercare for my Mom and creating this material helps keep me sane. I was able to dedicate the Dungeon Starter collection I co-wrote to my Dad who I was caring for when he was dying at the time (Thank you, Jason Lutes). You can find it here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/194173/20-Dungeon-Starters I used some of the money I made to buy my then Bengal kitten (I usually adopt rescue kittens, but I had just lost my Bengal cat right when my Dad died) who has been a great comfort, Piper. Named because she can sound "like a bagpipe". My nieces named her but everyone just calls her "little cat" because that is what my Mom calls her.

However, right now it is all simply too demanding. Please know I will return writing when my schedule permits. On the professional publishing side a number of mysteries I wrote for Monster-of-the Week will likely be appearing vastly improved in a rules expansion collection coming out mostly likely in print and PDF next year (2019). Believe me professional publishing takes forever, but the art and production values should be first rate.

As the Terminator says "I will be back". Most likely in June, if not before, cross my fingers.







No comments:

Post a Comment