A Cat of Tindalos

A Cat of Tindalos

Friday, April 22, 2016

The Zenopus Files Redux

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7cav44145d9MG1MTEI1azFwY0E&usp=sharing

I recently prepared an updated file for a friend running a Dungeon World, a revisit and update to my to my Zenopus Files collection. He wanted a dungeon to try out with his kids.

This was the first dungeon that I converted for Dungeon World and the first dungeon I ever played back in a previous century when I was very young. I remember I added a Smaug style dragon for no really good reason in a "second level" except I had read and loved Tolkien's The Hobbit. I played with my very young allowed her to befriend the dragon and "conquer" the level in a "Monty Haul" epic.

Now my niece loves the Jackson films and has updated her own version of Dumb Ways to Die to include icy orcs and dragon fire.

If you haven't seen this catchy, gruesome video:

No comments:

Post a Comment