A Cat of Tindalos

A Cat of Tindalos

Monday, June 29, 2020

Fate Accelerated Character

Sherlock Holmes

High Concept: Genius Consulting Detective
Trouble:  I  am addicted to 7 percent solution of cocaine
Aspect: Watson is my only true friend
Aspect: I exist to solve complex problems
Aspect: Ennui is my greatest foe, not Moriarty

Sherlock Holmes, fictional character created by the Scottish writer Arthur Conan Doyle. The prototype for the modern mastermind detective, Holmes first appeared in Conan Doyle’s A Study in Scarlet, published in Beeton’s Christmas Annual of 1887. As the world’s first and only “consulting detective,” he pursued criminals throughout Victorian and Edwardian London, the south of England, and continental Europe. Although the fictional detective had been anticipated by Edgar Allan Poe’s C. Auguste Dupin and Émile Gaboriau’s Monsieur Lecoq, Holmes made a singular impact upon the popular imagination and has been the most enduring character of the detective story.

Approaches

+ 3 Clever
+ 2 Quick, Sneaky
+1  Flashy, Forceful
+0  Careful

Stunts

Because I am a Master of Disguise, once per adventure session I can change my physical appearance to look like someone else.

-The Game is Afoot: Once per adventure  session I can ask the GM three yes or no questions about a mystery and she must answer truthfully.

Refresh: 3

Stress: 3

Extras: Crime lab at 221 b Baker Street



No comments:

Post a Comment